Ready To Schedule A Free Consultation?
NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation
Looking to earn NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation (formerly VAWD® Accreditation) for your business but not sure where to turn? Let us guide you through the accreditation process. NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation is the “gold-standard” for pharmaceutical distribution and we will help your organization implement the controls and procedures in place to bring your activities up to NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation standards.
What we provide
- Develop, review, revise and/or supplement standard operating procedures (SOP) according to accreditation standards and your actual business operations.
- Complete a comprehensive assessment of your SOPs for compliance with Federal and State regulation, accreditation standards and industry best practices.
- Perform GAP analysis on current activities and procedures with action-item planning.
- Consult on communication between NABP and client through the accreditation process.
- Provide intake call and inspection survey coaching, as required.
- Provide operational activity consulting, as required.
- Perform a robust mock-audit on-site, based on actual survey questions.
Examples of Business Models Served
- National Veterinary Distributor, FL
- Multinational Distributor, NJ
- Reverse Distributor, Illinois
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Distributor, Nebraska
- Over 120 clients engaged, including international drug manufacturers, to start-up drug distributors
- Experience with over 12 business models.
Phase 1 - SOP Perfection
- Develop, revise & supplement SOP
- Complete required SOP Assessment
Phase 4 - SOP Review
- Address Deficiencies with Stakeholders
- Perform GAP Analysis
Phase 2 - Submit Application
- Develop Application Materials
- Process Application
Phase 5 - On-Site Inspection
- Operational Consulting
Phase 3 - Application Review
- Coaching & Preparation
- Lead Communication with NABP
Phase 6 - Accreditation
- Address Deficiencies