Ready To Schedule A Free Consultation?
Florida Certified Designated Representative Training
Our Florida Certified Designated Representative Training Course provides comprehensive training on all aspects of State and Federal law, quality control systems, and USP standards for preparation on DBPR-mandated testing.
Training objectives include knowledge and understanding of:
- Chapter 499 Florida Statutes.
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, dosages, and format.
- State law and federal law relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices.
- State law and federal law relating to the distribution of controlled substances.
- Quality control systems.
- The United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs.