Ready To Schedule A Free Consultation?
Solutions to Protect and Grow Your Business
Five Rivers RX offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve your organization’s most complex issues. Based right outside of Philadelphia, we’ve been operating since 2015, and each year, we have a bigger list of clients who keep coming back because they know we’re the best at what we do.
Current Career Opportunities
About the In-House Counsel / Attorney Position
Our mission is to deliver insightful guidance and provide excellent administrative services to the pharmaceutical supply chain, with a focus on customer care and support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary goal is to support clients on by understanding and providing guidance on Federal and State regulation of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Perform research to stay up-to-date on any changes and new regulations from Boards of Pharmacy regarding state licensing, distribution and handling, and other relevant forms of compliance expectations.
- Conduct assessments on behalf of client to interpret the legal implications of conducting different types of business in different locations and determine the necessary course of action to keep clients in compliance.
- Communicate the varying regulations and requirements to the client for each location in which the client conducts business in addition to any applicable and important intricacies.
- Administrative work including documentation of client communication and recommendations, which requires basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Special projects will be assigned on an as-needed basis.
- Juris Doctor (JD), Master of Studies in Law (MSL) and/or Master of Laws (LLM) degree
- Maintain excellent verbal, writing and language skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively within our team and with our clients.
Pursuing This Opportunity
If your qualifications are in line with our needs and you’re interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with one of our hiring managers.
About Five Rivers RX
Five Rivers RX provides compliance consulting to members of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
We have the necessary tools and expertise to help clients properly manage their expansion or their next project. Through a dynamic partnership with our clients, we develop engaging business strategies and high quality, scalable solutions. We provide comprehensive solutions that promote quality and security in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Our services span federal and state requirements including state licensing, VAWD accreditation, DEA compliance, and more.