Ready To Schedule A Free Consultation?
Solutions to Protect and Grow Your Business
Five Rivers RX offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve your organization’s most complex issues. Based right outside of Philadelphia, we’ve been operating since 2015, and each year, we have a bigger list of clients who keep coming back because they know we’re the best at what we do.
Current Career Opportunities
About the Account Manager Position
Our mission is to deliver insightful guidance and provide excellent administrative services to the pharmaceutical supply chain, with a focus on customer care and support.
- Manage projects for your assigned group of clients.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail when completing client projects.
- Stay organized while effectively prioritizing multiple projects at once.
- Strong time management skills to complete projects by deadlines.
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of their projects.
- Administrative work (basic Microsoft Word skills required).
- Special projects will be assigned on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year, accredited university.
- Maintain excellent verbal, writing, and language skills.
- 1 year of full-time work experience in an office setting.
Pursuing This Opportunity
If you’re interested in pursuing a career at Five Rivers RX, please email your resume to email@example.com to connect with one of our hiring managers.
About Five Rivers RX
Five Rivers RX provides compliance consulting to members of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
We have the necessary tools and expertise to help clients properly manage their expansion or their next project. Through a dynamic partnership with our clients, we develop engaging business strategies and high quality, scalable solutions. We provide comprehensive solutions that promote quality and security in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Our services span federal and state requirements including state licensing, VAWD accreditation, DEA compliance, and more.